Landscape coaching involves a homeowner and their own yard. Many folks don’t want to know everything about plants, just what’s going on in their yard!
Three plans are available – All Landscape Coaching sessions last 3 hours, during which:
- All plants will be identified ~ care suggestions made.
- All aspects of the yard (including lawn, ornamental plants & trees) will be assessed from a horticultural standpoint.
BASIC COACH = $150
- Sharpen your pencils or start your recording app. This basic plan is verbal only.
- Suggestions to get the most of this Basic Coach Plan would be to either make sketch your yard or have a plat of survey available for you to take notes on.
- There are many smart phone apps available to record and take photos with.
ADVANCED COACH = $300
- By providing me a plat of survey ahead of time, I will take written notes of the identification and care needs of your plants.
- Follow-up reading material, further care instructions, specific ‘how to’ instructions for detailed tasks and tree survey included.